Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FOR ALL GAY MAN THERE IS FRIEND AND ITS ME

When i started this blog i thought that this platform will allow me to reach out to all gay man. I always thought those who visit my site will leave comments and send e-mails, but its not working the same way.



I am feeling very lonely today and i am sure some of you feel the same way as well, I just wish i can make more friends through this medium. I hate being lonely, please e-mail if you enjoy my blog or at least leave comments or share stories or experiences , or feelings and i promise to do the same in return.

LOVE YOU ALL. THX.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...You Rock! Why are you questioning? I for one...though new to your blog, appreciate what you do. Keep me up!

Eric

buddy said...

thx eric...it means a lot ot me man.

Anonymous said...

Hey, hang in there! I know that there are times when we feel lonely and yet there are those around us, even though they may not say anything, who support us...