Friday, June 17, 2011

Sadly i caved in to my boss.

Guys,

I proved to be lesser human at work, my boss who has been eyeing me at worplace finally said if he can see my cock and ass in his cabin. i asked if he was gay and intrested. he said just do what isay for now and it wont go out in a very authorized way. i kept thinking and he said i know u r a fag and i love cock suckers. my gay part kicked in and sadly i got hard looking at him then i showed him what he wanted for 5 min and then he asked me to leave. he took a pic of my butt and then i left. I am disgrace to all of you guys sorry ....but i need the job i was worried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gonna get messy. Good luck with this scenario.

Unknown said...

Hi!.

I would like to know what other things have happened with you boss after the day he took a pic of you ass.

How are the things in you job?, how is the relation with him lastly?.